The cost of repairing your vehicle continues to increase – as does the price of purchasing auto repair manuals for the library collection. These physical books also tend to be quite heavy and unwieldy. The EBSCO database, Auto Repair Reference Center , is a terrific resource as it gives your patron online 24/7 access to repair information and content that has been created by ASE certified technicians. The step-by-step procedures are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, but comprehensive enough for professional technicians.
Every major manufacturer for domestic and imported vehicles is represented including auto repair manuals for most vintage makes starting as far back as 1945. New repair procedures/updates are added continuously, and technical service bulletins are added on a monthly or quarterly basis.
• Coverage of more than 37,000 vehicles from 1945 to present
• Millions of drawings and step-by-step photographs
• Approximately 110,000 technical service bulletins & recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer
• Over 180,000 enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing – (for those who can read schematics – I applaud you!)
• Specifications & maintenance schedules
• Labor Time Guide & Estimator
• Video overviews of auto systems with AutoIQ – (how cool is this?!)
• Quick Tips (a complete guide to vehicle ownership & maintenance)
• Diagnostic information