Take a look at our new eMagazine collection on OverDrive! Checkouts are simple – just like checking out an eBook or eAudioBook, and magazines are always available so there is never a wait to read the latest issue!
Below are a few tips to share with patrons:
- Since we our subscription just started, we only have the most recent issues available. As new issues are released, they will be added to our collection.
- All eMagazines are always available.
- Patrons can check out as many eMagazines as they would like, and eMagazine checkouts do not count towards a patron’s checkout limit of 20 titles at a time.
- While eMagazines are not renewable, there are no holds so eMagazines are always available.
- After downloading an eMagazine, patrons can keep them until the due date just like other OverDrive content. As with eBooks and eAudiobooks, eMagazines remain checked out to a patron until the patron either manually returns it or the loan period expires.
Please email me with questions.
~ Hilary Lewis, Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh