OverDrive’s Digital Bookmobile is making stops in Allegheny County in June! Come aboard the 42-long truck and explore OverDrive’s resources and get help borrowing an ebook or audiobook. This is a high-tech update to the traditional Bookmobile and has several interactive stations.
- Monday, June 10: Northland Public Library
- Tuesday, June 11: Mt. Lebanon Public Library
- Friday, June 14: Baldwin Borough Public Library
- Saturday, June 15: Penn Hills Public Library
- Tuesday, June 18: South Park Township Library
It’s a great way for patrons to test out different devices, get exposure to OverDrive, learn about Libby and ask eBook and audio book questions.
I volunteered on the digital bookmobile last time it was in Allegheny County and I was blown away with how interactive and engaging the digital bookmobile is.
If possible, I would highly recommend taking a trip to one of these libraries or encouraging patrons to do so!
- Pam, Baldwin Borough Public Library