Before applying for a new library card remember:
If you already have a library card, no need to apply for a new one.
If you have fines on an existing library card, you can still use all our eResources.
All current library cards that were set to expire this year have been renewed until the end of the year.
- To apply for a library card, visit librarycatalog.einetwork.net.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Log In or Register
- On the next screen, click I need a library card.
- Fill out the next screen. Note: This only is available for any user 11 years and older.
- If it was successful, users will be emailed their card number. They can use this card number to access eResources available at: eLibrary.einetwork.net.
Here is a PDF with the step-by-step instructions.
For any additional questions, email your local library!