Mission Statement: To empower our members; promote a just, accessible, and inclusive judicial system; and serve the community at large.
The Allegheny County Bar Association is much more than a directory of attorneys:
- Lawyer Referral Service: helps you find a qualified attorney to meet your specific needs. Participating attorneys offer a free 30-minute consultation.
- Provide referrals to organizations to help if you can’t afford an attorney
- Legal Employment Services: meets the needs of job seekers and employers in the Allegheny County legal community including career counseling, job board, placement service, and resume writing tips.
The Allegheny County Bar Foundation is a public non-profit organization:
- Educational programming
- Pro Bono Center provides legal assistance to low income individuals
- Assists legal related organizations through financial assistance and grants
Lisa Akenhead – Northland Public Library